Serves as the primary contact for all aspects in website organizations and handling responsibilities including website security, web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, user-friendly, visually appealing and aligned with the organization’s goals and brand’s identity.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Build functional and user-friendly website(s).
- Develops, implements, and maintains e-commerce applications in collaboration with the related department.
- Consistently update the website content, appearance and SEO review.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Do website testing across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Maintains and documents ownership of the company's internet domains.
- Assists employees who use the website/ecommerce site through one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Experience in webcommerce platform is preferred
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of IT security
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred